 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 451
Re: Meeting this weekend - proposal
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Fri, 20 Oct 2000 05:47:59 GMT

Kevin Wilson wrote:

OK, I propose that we meet on Friday from 5pm till about 8-ish at Deans.
Yeses, Nos, counter-proposals?

Hearing only Yeses, sounds like we have a go. Bring train track, tables,
monorail track, and baseplates, all marked with our names. I'll print
out several of the alternate layouts. The only difficulty we might have
is something to stand in for Bryan's 72x30" table: I'll bring the closet
doors but we'll need something to stand them on.

Kevin
Personal Lego Web page:
City Park: Limited edition kit
http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/cat-park.htm