 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 456
Re: Meeting this weekend - proposal
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Fri, 20 Oct 2000 20:45:31 GMT

OK, no tables - much less hassle! We might want to be prepared to redo
our floor tape several times though. I'll bring some masking tape and a
measuring tape. We could do with a long straightedge too, which I don't
have.

I've got a couple of rolls of masking tape, but as I was thinking a
little further, why not just use lengths of string or yarn, which
would be less expensive, taped down at corners, and say 3 ft
intervals.  The advantage is that we could easily "move" and
re-arrange it as we see fit.  I'll pick some up at a dollar store and
bring it tonight along with the tape and a pair of scissors.

Robin