 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 275
Re: More VLC'ers make the papers ...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Fri, 15 Sep 2000 18:45:49 GMT

Kevin Wilson wrote:

Dean Husby wrote:

Robin Sather wrote:

Congrats guys!

I was reading the Sun this morning, and saw the little teaser on the
top right of page one of section E.  I thought, "Oh, I'll have to
email you to check it out, in case there's something of use to you".
Well, unbeknownst to me, when I turned to page 5, there you were!!!
Great press!!  A well written article that should be excellent for
business, I'm sure.

(A little off-topic, but there you go ...)

Robin

Thanks... It was a lot of work to get that article in there. Even if it
DID contain stupid errors. (But the press never check their facts...
sigh) They also forgot our Phone number and we aren't currently listed
under our company name. sigh...

It must be our day for newspapers... mt daughter Lizzie is in teh NS
News today with her Antarctica trip. They got facts wrong too. Sigh.

Congrats again on your daughter's trip! Does she get all the arctic sets to
take down with her?

Dean, can you confirm that the McPherson centre show is on Oct 14th?
Originally we thought it was a week later, right? Any more news on booth
size, shape, etc?

See the McPherson thread.

Dean
--