 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 278
Re: More VLC'ers make the papers ...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Fri, 15 Sep 2000 21:03:55 GMT

Dean Husby wrote:
Congrats again on your daughter's trip! Does she get all the arctic sets to
take down with her?

Some, at least! It depends on how much luggage space she has, partly,
the chanes are she will only be able to take a small one. Can you see
her carrying the bog base set ashore in a zodiac to take pics of it on
the ice? I don't think so!

For those who weren't at the last meeting... Lego is sponsoring Lizzie's
Antarctic trip. Yayyy!

Kevin
Personal Lego Web page:
Open Air Market: Limited edition kit