 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 279
Re: More VLC'ers make the papers ...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc, lugnet.people
Date:
Fri, 15 Sep 2000 21:31:18 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.vlc, Kevin Wilson writes:
Dean Husby wrote:
Congrats again on your daughter's trip! Does she get all the arctic sets to
take down with her?

Some, at least! It depends on how much luggage space she has, partly,
the chanes are she will only be able to take a small one. Can you see
her carrying the bog base set ashore in a zodiac to take pics of it on
the ice? I don't think so!

For those who weren't at the last meeting... Lego is sponsoring Lizzie's
Antarctic trip. Yayyy!

<blink blink>  Cool!  Is it possible for more specifics to be divulged?  I
don't give 2 hoots about how much, but the whys and wherefors would be neat. :)

I was in the next .org over, and couldn't help but hear the conversation
through the virtual wall ;)

James

ps - did you make it out to Clinton this year?  I meant to e-mail you before
we went, but it got missed, along with about 3 gazillion other "gotta do this
before Clinton" things...