 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 1654
Re: Zonker's visit to Lansdown (B.C.)....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Tue, 18 Dec 2001 04:02:30 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.vlc, Kevin Wilson writes:
I have so many buildings to tear down after this show, I am tempted to do at
least one by dropping it from a great height... instead of being very
careful and tidy and taking them apart right into the sorting boxes.

Hey I wanna give my mountain an earthquake too!  But I won't, or else I risk
damaging pieces.  :)

I'm gonna rip out a chunk, take it apart, sort, and repeat the process.
It's gonna take forever...

-Bryan