 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 1652
Re: Zonker's visit to Lansdown (B.C.)....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Mon, 17 Dec 2001 21:00:17 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.vlc, Kevin Wilson writes:
Paul Sinasohn wrote in message ...
I like the Int'l Transport bldg - blue & white with rounded corners.

Thanks Paul, that's part of my City Block. It's actually my least favorite
building... it comes home on Sunday after its last outing and I am looking
forward to nuking it :-)

Kevin

DON'T DO IT!!!!

SEND IT TO ME - I'll give it a nice comfortable home!!  :-)

Paul