 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 165
164  |  166
Subject:
Friday's Meet
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Mon, 14 Aug 2000 06:38:36 GMT

Thanks all for making this a fun meet.  Our club Lego is growing!!!

What a build a thon we had!  Time really does fly when you're having fun.

What did we build?:

* Dean worked on his robotics with assistance from Claus and David.

* Tara built a house of death and traps.

* Robin built a structure worthy of front box freestyle promotion.

* Kevin, with his attention to detail, created quite the houseboat.

* Xandria created a little water palace for a Belleville figure she has
dubbed "water nymph".

And Mark aka Optimus Prime performed another drive by, gracing us with his
F-14, minus the parts his cats absconded with.

David's ghost ship is beginning to shape up.  We'll have to take pics once
it's complete.  But it's awesome so far.

NEXT MEETING:

Saturday, September 9 at 1:00 until whenever (probably past midnight, as
usual).

Xandria