 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 160
Re: sorry I couldn't make it
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Sun, 16 Jul 2000 21:13:59 GMT

Well its nice to see I was missed.  I do still have the pictures from the
last meeting.  I have cropped and compressed them to reasonable file sizes,
so they can be e-mailed

Silas

Alexandria wrote in message <397000FC.BFA7D0C5@akasa.bc.ca>...
Major bummer, dude.  You should have seen the technic!  So cool.  And Kevin
brought this magnificent ferris wheel.  Dean and I didn't get around to • making
anything because we've been so busy with our new business.  You were • missed...
as was Robin.  Robin?  You around?  Claus is also in the process of making • some
really unique member cards too.  Hey, do you still have those pics?

'later

Xandria

Silas P wrote:

Sorry I couldn't make it to the gathering.  My transportation option fell
through, and it would have been an expensive cab ride!  I could take a • bus,
but by the time I figure out which ones to take, and get to the stops, • etc
it will be quite late.

Silas

--
This message was created entirely hands-free with Dragon NaturallySpeaking
software.

To learn more, please contact me.