 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 156
Re: sorry I couldn't make it
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Sat, 15 Jul 2000 06:13:16 GMT

Major bummer, dude.  You should have seen the technic!  So cool.  And Kevin
brought this magnificent ferris wheel.  Dean and I didn't get around to making
anything because we've been so busy with our new business.  You were missed...
as was Robin.  Robin?  You around?  Claus is also in the process of making some
really unique member cards too.  Hey, do you still have those pics?

'later

Xandria

Silas P wrote:

Sorry I couldn't make it to the gathering.  My transportation option fell
through, and it would have been an expensive cab ride!  I could take a bus,
but by the time I figure out which ones to take, and get to the stops, etc
it will be quite late.

Silas

--
This message was created entirely hands-free with Dragon NaturallySpeaking
software.

To learn more, please contact me.