 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 157
Re: sorry I couldn't make it
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Sat, 15 Jul 2000 17:23:08 GMT

Major bummer, dude.  You should have seen the technic!  So cool.  And Kevin
brought this magnificent ferris wheel.  Dean and I didn't get around to making
anything because we've been so busy with our new business.  You were missed...
as was Robin.  Robin?  You around?  Claus is also in the process of making some
really unique member cards too.  Hey, do you still have those pics?

Hi all,

It's nice to be missed :-).  I was thinking of you all last night, and
once again hoping that you were taking lots of pics.  I've been crazy
busy for the last several weeks, and had a conflicting appt with last
night's meeting.  I didn't even have time to post anything about not
being there.  I'm sure you all had a great time.

What's up with that record breaking train trip to the states?  I'm not
sure of the dates at this second (I'll look it up after I post this
msg).  It may already have happened.  I've hardly been paying any
attention to me Lego pursuits this month, Lugnet included.

What was decided for the theme for next month's meeting?

And one final question;  What cool thing did Klaus (with a C or a K?)
bring to the meeting?  Or was that the member cards you mention.
Inquiring minds want to know.

Missing you all too,

Robin