 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 158
Re: sorry I couldn't make it
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Sat, 15 Jul 2000 22:18:28 GMT

Robin Sather wrote:
What's up with that record breaking train trip to the states?  I'm not
sure of the dates at this second (I'll look it up after I post this
msg).  It may already have happened.  I've hardly been paying any
attention to me Lego pursuits this month, Lugnet included.

The show is August 17th (Thurs) to SUn 20th. We haven't decided yet how
many are going or what exact date. I am still offering my van as
trasnport: I can carry 4 passengers and still have cargo/Lego room :-)
We have also been offered crash space by several people in Seattle, so
we should try and sort out SOON who wants to go and when so we can get
that firmed up. I am available all 4 days.

Kevin
I WILL BE AWAY on vacation July 16-23. Payments arriving that week will
be processed on July 24 and items mailed July 24 and 25.
Personal Lego Web page:
Open Air Market: Limited edition kit
http://kevc.bricksmiths.com/cat-mrkt.htm
Craftsman Kits & Custom Lego models: http://kevc.bricksmiths.com