 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 148
    Re: Public Events —Mark Tarrabain
   (...) That's definitely a good idea. (...) Well, it's still only for those people that have actually caught wind of what's gonna be talked about. I can understand why you enjoy the kind of get-togethers that the VLC has currently, and I would never (...) (24 years ago, 18-Jun-00, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

        Dead Horse —Alexandria Husby
   This is my last post regarding this subject because the horse is more than dead, and if the concept cannot be comprehended, my continued blatherings are certainly not going to clarify. (...) Who would like to organize such an event? (...) SAFER? (...) (24 years ago, 18-Jun-00, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

        Re: Dead Horse —Mark Tarrabain
   (...) That wasn't my point. I was saying that a public event where everyone isn't playing with LEGO would be safer (from the standpoint that nobody's private property would be likely to go missing) would be safer than if the events as they currently (...) (24 years ago, 18-Jun-00, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)