 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 1475
Re: SHAW CABLE WANTS TO INTERVIEW US -- VERY URGENT
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Tue, 28 Aug 2001 00:57:47 GMT

NOTE:  This is not to say Xan and Dean will not be at Wednesday's meeting.
We are only unavailable Tuesday morning (could do in a real pinch).  Xan and
Dean will be at Wednesday's meeting

The first part of the previous message was from Andrew Jinks and NOT Xan and
Dean.

--

Xandria's Lego Realm:
http://www.akasa.bc.ca/xandria/a_lego/

VLC:
http://www.akasa.bc.ca/vlc
"Xandria Husby" <xandria@akasa.bc.ca> wrote in message
From Andrew Jinks:

I got a call from Shaw cable. They want to come to the next meeting or
interview me  tommorow here at work. I figured it would be more fun to do
the meeting (although I will probably not be able to make it) and I • thought
that if it was this Wednesday it would be perfect. I gave here your • xandria
email off lugnet but in case you don't check that one as often I thought I
would follow up with this email.  If you want to call her, her name is
Kuljeet and her phone is XXXXXX. Let me know what you think.

From Kuljeet:

Hi there...I got your email from Andrew Jinks. I am from Shaw TV and we
would like to do a story about members of the Lego Club here in Vancouver.
I was wondering if we could all meet even if just the two of you and do a
story sometime this week -- even tomorrow morning is good. Please let me
know at XXXXXX...I don't check my email until again tomorrow so please • call
me instead first. Thanks Kuljeet

From Xan and Dean:

We're pretty busy right now (tomorrow morning -- heh heh).  Wednesday's
meeting is not so much about Lego as it is about discussing issues of the
club.  However, I suppose we could bend it a bit.

Please respond ASAP if you want to be interviewed ASAP or feel we should
invite them on Wednesday?

Xandria