 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 1476
Re: in the Burnaby newspaper
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Tue, 28 Aug 2001 01:42:01 GMT

"So far though, none of these people have thanked me for my efforts"

Sorry Dean, this weekend I was busy and negelected to post on Lugnet. I've
been reading the messages about the next meeting but unfortunatley I can't
be there. I've already started me semester at BCIT. Though I would gladly
put in some of my thoughts and feelings about the club on this Newsgroup.

-Tim