 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 1478
Re: in the Burnaby newspaper
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Tue, 28 Aug 2001 02:05:03 GMT

Dean Husby wrote:
On another note, I've been getting about 1 new member app a week. Unfortunately,
2 have been for Victoria (passed on the word) and 1 from Ontario. (Passed on
their web sites too) So far though, none of these people have thanked me for my
effort. sigh. Oh and there were 2 underage apps too.

Ok, I guess the above wasn't well written, I was tired and I shouldn't
have said the Thanked part.

From all the private email I've received in the last day on this I feel
I must make a correction.

I meant the people that had signed up as VLC members but are NOT in
Vancouver. (Victoria, Ontario etc.) I did not mean current VLC members,
people in other Groups or anyone else but the people that signed up for
VLC membership when they were not in  Vancouver. I sent each of these
people URL's and or contact information (that I had to hunt for) for
groups in their areas. My statement above just meant that not one of
them replied to me return mails.'

Thank you for this clarification, normal postings may now resume...

Dean
--
Dean Husby
LUGNET Member #320