 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 1490
1489  |  1491
Subject:
UPDATE
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Wed, 29 Aug 2001 03:18:55 GMT

I called and left messages and sent e-mail.  Have not heard back.  So I'm
not sure what the deal is yet.  Sigh.

Xan

--

Xandria's Lego Realm:
http://www.akasa.bc.ca/xandria/a_lego/

VLC:
http://www.akasa.bc.ca/vlc
"Bryan Wong" <green_paper@hotmail.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.org.ca.vlc, Xandria Husby writes:
We're pretty busy right now (tomorrow morning -- heh heh).  Wednesday's
meeting is not so much about Lego as it is about discussing issues of the
club.  However, I suppose we could bend it a bit.

Please respond ASAP if you want to be interviewed ASAP or feel we should
invite them on Wednesday?

Uh why don't we just invite the person on Wednesday?

-Bryan