 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 1483
Re: SHAW CABLE WANTS TO INTERVIEW US -- VERY URGENT
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Tue, 28 Aug 2001 05:18:46 GMT

Candles have 2 ends -- damn, mine's got 5...

;-)

Xan

--

Xandria's Lego Realm:
http://www.akasa.bc.ca/xandria/a_lego/

VLC:
http://www.akasa.bc.ca/vlc
"Robin Sather" <robinsather@hotmail.com> wrote in message
The first part of the previous message was from Andrew Jinks and NOT Xan • and
Dean.

Sounds like you two are burnin' it at both ends, hmmm?  I'll be
calling you in about 10 minutes.

Ciao,

Robin