 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 1226
Re: Updated To Do lists
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Thu, 26 Jul 2001 00:54:59 GMT

Not to mention, some of my supplies are running low.  Had to butcher some
"for-parts-only" sets.  Am I the only one who got cut while building, and
has sore knees from sitting/crouching/crawling on the ground for too long?

Yeah, I've been raiding my eBay and Brickbay stocks!

No cuts, and no sore knees though..  I set up a table in the living room to
work on. Of course you'd have a hard time finding a table big enough for
that mountain!

I have a little more detailing to do (and a small mod to the trolley to make
Dean's switches work on it) then the last few things get packed in boxes.

Kevin
Craftsman Lego Kits & Custom models: http://www.lionsgatemodels.com
Brickbay Lego parts store: http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=Kevinw1
eBay Lego auctions: http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/kevinw1/