 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 1150
Re: Updated To Do lists
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Sun, 22 Jul 2001 00:03:13 GMT

My updated lists include:

The "Bricklight" sign now rotates.

I re-created the little station that comes with the train crossing minus
the control tower. Xan gives me way to much credit...

I setup a test track and made a reed sensor that works VERY well. I also
have a way of mounting the magnet to the motor.  I will solder up the
final sensor tomorrow. Unfortinly I'd like 3 more of these. And with the
bus strike... Hell...

I've also created and tested the Trolley RCX Program. Works very well and
is very easy to set up. Uses only one Motor and one sensor port! It even
has an alarm if the trolley fails to check in. (Cuts power and starts
beeping) The program can also share with another program to help reduce
RCX's needed. (I'm thinking trolley and Crossing will be good together.)

If anyone's in the Vancouver area that can either pick up or pick me up to
get another couple of sensors... That would be great. Contact me.

Dean