 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 1151
Re: Updated To Do lists
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Sun, 22 Jul 2001 00:41:54 GMT

I'd be happy to print flyers. Robin, do you want me to create some verbiage
and lay it out? Do you have the VLC logo in .tif of whatever format? I agree
we should have more info.

I've got all the files from last year.  I'll modify it, and send you
guys a jpg to check over before I send the final .ai file.

Robin