 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 1152
1151  |  1153
Subject:
Space Fest - September 21, 2001 - Come one, come all!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Sun, 22 Jul 2001 00:52:43 GMT

Just a reminder to everyone, and a note to our American cousins
lurking around the fringes (yo, Grand Admiral?).  We decided that
we're going to have a space-themed get together in September, partly
in your honor!  We've got some antsy members that have had quite
enough of trains, thank you, so it's time to return to the stars.

If you happen to miss this post, we'll email you, but check around
your group to see if you guys can swing up on that friday night for an
otherworldly building, and show and tell night.  We'd be happy to
switch dates to accomodate you.

Hope to hear from you guys,

Robin