 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 1160
Re: Space Fest - September 21, 2001 - Come one, come all!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Sun, 22 Jul 2001 17:21:28 GMT

in article 3b5a222e.31413262@lugnet.com, Robin Sather wrote:

Just a reminder to everyone, and a note to our American cousins
lurking around the fringes (yo, Grand Admiral?).  We decided that
we're going to have a space-themed get together in September, partly
in your honor!  We've got some antsy members that have had quite
enough of trains, thank you, so it's time to return to the stars.

If you happen to miss this post, we'll email you, but check around
your group to see if you guys can swing up on that friday night for an
otherworldly building, and show and tell night.  We'd be happy to
switch dates to accomodate you.

Hope to hear from you guys,

Robin

Sounds fun to me. I'll try to get some of my fleebnork duty staff along for
the ride.

~Grand Admiral Muffin Head
--
Mark's Lego(R) Creations