 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 1134
Re: Never-ending quest for green baseplates...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Fri, 20 Jul 2001 19:35:15 GMT

A couple dozen?  Great!!!  They would help tremendously.  Bring them!  Wait,
12x24 plates?  Are you sure they're not bricks?

I have always considered them plates!  But yes, I'm talking about the
1 brick height 12 x 24 plates ... er, bricks :-)

The bad news is that I was confusing them with the smaller 10 x 20
ones.  Turns out I've only got 5 of the ones you're talking about.
I'll bring the works.

Robin