 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 1018
Re: Track layout for next show.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Fri, 8 Jun 2001 05:21:48 GMT

Robin Sather wrote:

I'd sure like to see some other ideas, opinions, and suggestions here.
The lack of involvement here is a little unnerving, I don't mind
telling you.  It's going to take lots of work to pull this off, and I
know that I don't have the time to do all that's needed.  We haven't
even really begun to talk (on the forum) about all the rest of the
logistical stuff (tables, skirting, sign poles [or whatever], etc.).
So let's do this thing!  I know that this will be a fantastic layout,
and you're going to feel very proud to have been a part of it.  Jump
in!

I've been reading all the posts. It's going well. I'll review the layout for my
electoral needs and get back to you guys...

Also, it's fine that the larger cable car is to be used. I plan on making my old one
abandoned on some old 4.5 track. With weeds and rusty chains etc... Maybe in the
park...

Dean
--
Coin-Op's For Sale!: http://www.akasa.bc.ca/tfm/coin-op.html