 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 1005
1004  |  1006
Subject:
Track layout for next show.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Sat, 2 Jun 2001 15:32:53 GMT

I have a TD layout that I put together last night ready to upload - as soon
as I can get through to the shared area on Dean's server I'll put the TD
file and a GIF of the layout up. I managed to get the track layout I
sketched last night, onto a relatively reasonable table layout.

Kevin
Craftsman Lego Kits & Custom models: http://www.lionsgatemodels.com
Brickbay Lego parts store: http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=Kevinw1
eBay Lego auctions: http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/kevinw1/