 Organizations / Canada / VLC / *1050 (-5)
  Mount Cheam Train Show Invitation

Hi guys, I got this email from the Mount Cheam Lion's Train Show people. They want us! The show is on October 20th and 21st. I'll reply that I'm taking it to the club, and keep the communication open. We (the club) can discuss it here ... Robin (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

  Re: plywood train tables

Just another thought ... For this first show (TTOS in Richmond) we do have free tables available for use. Should I inquire as to sizes and see if we could make them work for us? It would sure save us some money right now, and let us all concentrate (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

  Re: Sign is finished!

(...) I think that if we were to put some sort of vertical strengthener between the ends of the sheets, it would be much stronger, stiffer, less prone to bending or breaking, and more visible as well. I know that there is something that is designed (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

  Re: Sign is finished!

Dean Husby wrote in message <3B4902F6.F5ECC105@a....bc.ca>... (...) broken (...) Good point, Dean. The drilling should be OK (just have to lubricate the drill and go slowly so you don't melt the plastic) but someone could certainly pull hard enough (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

  Re: Sign is finished!

(...) I just want to be sure it won't crack on drilling and that it can't be broken easily while people pull on it. I'd hate it to break and hurt someone. (...) I'd prefer the higher tables as well. The "Real" Train guys tables are MUCH higher then (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact