 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9911
Re: One more thing...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 26 Nov 2003 02:47:17 GMT

That Teri Polo is one fine looking person :)
She was great on Sports Night and this 'I'm with Her' is very good.

Since we're on the topic.  Emily Proctor.  What the heck happened with her?  She
was the number one reason to watch Sorkinesque WW.  Now she's wasted on CSI
Miami.  Ugh!  At least there's still Mrs Bartlett.

WW Season 1 DVD or MI5/Spooks Season 1 DVD?  Can't decide!  Got to borrow those
extra Firefly eps from you next dinner.

Thought we could use a tangent right now.

Here's one.  I was at my first FLL event tonight-I'm a Technical Judge for the
Ontario Regional this Saturday.  Another judge was my prof in statistics-none
other than the great Professor Benhabib.  He was simply put the funniest prof
I've ever had back when I took his class like six years ago.

Anyways, some notes:

-The FLL Mars challenge IS HARD stuff!
-Kids don't have the experienced based preconceptions of what can and can't be
done unlike adults do.  As a result, they don't burden themselves with the One
True Way most hackers/engineers think of.
-Darryl Reiter stands to make good money considered the interest kids and
parents have in Lego Mindstorms.
-Kids are smart.

Calum