 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9879
Re: scalawags!! All of yas!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 25 Nov 2003 13:15:57 GMT

Calum Tsang wrote:

for the ill informed I'll translate this last paragraph from Calum to

Uh, you should talk.  Actually, no, you should be listening to Strong Bad's
Rhythm and Grammar.  Half of them I swear SB is talking directly to you, Chris
:)

OKOKOKOKOK

Busted. I and JUST me and the one who rite's all the e-mails to Strongbad.

and you are also correct in that THIS

http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail89.html

first portion of the reply (and the secret easter egg at the end) was done for me
by the brothers chap)

-Accord nation... S C R E A M !!!  want.

Accord Nation is my line!

Calum

um, ya.

right.