 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9872
Re: scalawags!! All of yas!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 24 Nov 2003 16:50:48 GMT

That is all!

Dave K
-who's investiga-awesome!

http://members.rogers.com/abbymagno/Oct12/100_0881.jpg

Chris is already trying to get her to take over administrating IMEDIA's
servers... aaargh :)

Calum

With one collective in unison all...

"Awwwwwww...." :)

Lookit the cute baby and her daddy reading to her... Innt that special :)

Time for Strong Bad's children's book, me thinks...

Dave K