 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9875
Re: scalawags!! All of yas!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 24 Nov 2003 21:31:42 GMT

Calum Tsang wrote:

Calum, why are you surfing abbys web page? I'm sure you can find more
technical web pages.

Babies are cute, and John hasn't sent me an updated diagrams for the webpage.
I'm also hesitant to install this 48W MSAT data uplink dish onto my Accord and
give myself brain cancer.  Hence I am looking for pictures of adorable babies.

Calum

for the ill informed I'll translate this last paragraph from Calum to English, AND
(just for practice) from Calum to Iain.

Calum/English

-Abby is VERY cute.

- John PROMISED to CAD up the C$ board so we have an official reference.  BUT is
late ergo the official rules page is still slow to fruition

- the high wattage output of some RF devices has been known to cause brain tumors
in some small mammals.

Calum/Iain

- Awwwwww so C U T E !!
- JOHN..... DEATH.  OMG OMG OMG  wass-up
-Accord nation... S C R E A M !!!  want.