 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9832
    Train6L, more revisions than the Zorro III arbitration and the A3000 Buster Chip. —Calum Tsang
   JeffVW house meeting layout studies: (URL) one is based on the train6k Dave sent out. If we try the Derek method of using curves to get into the station, we might be able to get a terminus station in the top corner there. Also, I drew in yellow a (...) (21 years ago, 12-Nov-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: Train6L, more revisions than the Zorro III arbitration and the A3000 Buster Chip. —Derek Raycraft
     (...) ever look at them. (...) lines. It means it is no longer possible to just setup two trains and just let them run. You have to be constantly watching them. There really isn't enough space there to do a proper ramp to make a bridge crossing (...) (21 years ago, 12-Nov-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

         Re: Train6L, more revisions than the Zorro III arbitration and the A3000 Buster Chip. —Calum Tsang
     (...) I posted it at 2AM or something, on the assumption it would be read the next day (and perhaps the moderators would have got it). Oh well. What's that Larry good for anyways? :) (...) I like the crossover (though I've always said it's the most (...) (21 years ago, 12-Nov-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: Train6L, more revisions than the Zorro III arbitration and the A3000 Buster Chip. —David Koudys
   In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Calum Tsang wrote: <snip> (...) I've visited many train shows over the years--some permanent layouts in people's homes/garages and some weekend shows like NMRA. The permanent layouts usually do something like a U or an E (...) (21 years ago, 13-Nov-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)