 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9777
  Re: Near Final Release, rtlToronto15 info

(...) At least for the hobby show demonstration, my bot will be making moves in realtime or close to to it. (ie, 2-3 seconds per move) The scanning and droppingtakes ~20 seconds, so I'd be happy to see the time limit dramatically reduced. (...) Only (...) (21 years ago, 5-Nov-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Near Final Release, rtlToronto15 info

(...) Unfortunately we don't yet know if a Control Lab can do this, but I will be looking into it. Derek (21 years ago, 6-Nov-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Near Final Release, rtlToronto15 info

(...) Well, if a CL can't flip active/passive (which I'm positive it can't, since it's separate ports for active and passive sensors), we could simply wire a motor port to a passive sensor on the control lab and make that the interface for one bot. (...) (21 years ago, 6-Nov-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)