 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9729
Re: Try playing my bot
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 29 Oct 2003 13:24:11 GMT

Michael Purvis wrote:

<http://www.angelfire.lycos.com/wizard/pigeoncarrier/Connect4.exe>
(right-click-save-as)

DUDE!!!!

your prg, just CRASHED my computer.

WOW

:)

I'm running (at work) a craptastic winXP pro amd 1.4 gig box that was refurbished
from an arson (or two)

and when I ran the prg it said:

NTVDM CPU ran an illegal instruction.

at this point I chose IGNORE, it said it again. I did the ignore thing....

then the screen (in the dos window) started to look like a cheap b-movie space scene
with lines all over that kept disappearing, THEN (this is the best part)  my samsung
printer started to "want" to print.

GREAT prg.  heck, for my robot I'm going to use a bit of x = rnd (7) AND a touch of
ivans prg.

:)

nice try.  I'm sure it works on an RCX.  send me the prg, and I'll run it for you on
MY rcxen heard.

Chris