 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9722
Re: Try playing my bot
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 28 Oct 2003 18:01:08 GMT

Well, that was easy:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/louchy/Misc/c4iwin.jpg
:))

Guess I have my winning C4 program:

if botName = MichaelPurvis then
   doMove(1)
   doMove(4)
   doMove(2)
   doMove(3)

Ivan
- The Pledge of Allegiance does not end with Hail Satan