 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9376
9375  |  9377
Subject:
Check this out
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 27 Sep 2003 17:18:46 GMT

Hey guys,

I have just finished totally refurbishing my website. My goal was to make things
cleaner and improve the layout. All of the pages have been fixed up, and I have
added several new pages for my latest robots. Have a look and tell me what you
think.
http://sparky.i989.net/rstehlik
Much thanks to Dave for hosting my site.

Rob

(Since Calum likes giving away octopuses... A free motor to the one who can
guess how many bevel gears were in the rice digging robot!)