 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 930
  "Track Run"

Hi guys, I am heading up to Barrie tommorow afternoon, so I will be passing the Lego store in the Cookstown Outlet mall. In the past they have had Points and Cross tracks. Does anyone want me to pick up some if they have it? Jeff (23 years ago, 14-May-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: "Track Run"

(...) Hi Jeff, Will you be at the dinner on Friday? If so, it would be appreciated if I could buy 2 crosses and 1 points from you then. If not or if the store doesn't have any, then no worries. Happy rails to you. Dave E-Mail: dkoudysAThomeDOTcom (...) (23 years ago, 14-May-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: "Track Run"

(...) Yes I will. Jeff (...) (23 years ago, 14-May-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: "Track Run"

(...) Hi Dave, I made it to the store today, and they had lots of straight and curved tracks, but no cross or switch tracks. The lady who worked there, said that it has been sold out since christmass and on back order ever since. Jeff (...) (23 years ago, 16-May-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: "Track Run"

(...) No worries whatsoever. Dave (23 years ago, 16-May-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: "Track Run"

Hi Jeff, I was wondering if you could tell me if there were any more of the 4 Chrome Castle sets they had on display a while back. Any info would be greatly appreciated! (URL) Thanx, --==Richard==-- (...) (23 years ago, 16-May-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: "Track Run"

(...) i don't recall seeing these sets there. in fact i don't think I have ever seen them. Jeff (23 years ago, 17-May-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: "Track Run"

Thanks for replying! I remember they were there in December. There was a display stand at the back right side of the store, near the play area. (I purchased every #4818 on display, to their surprise they had to go into their stock room and open up (...) (23 years ago, 17-May-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)