 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9241
Re: Connect 4 game objectives?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 17 Sep 2003 01:35:41 GMT

Steve Hassenplug wrote:

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, John Guerquin wrote:
I mean, if two people are able to accomplish both (1) and (2) in a robot,
and they play each other, the robot who goes first will always win (assuming
perfect programming).  What's the point then?  How do we determine a winner?

Do people ever read my posts?

Don't answer that.

Cant......

stop.......

must... not...... hit...... reply button.......

Chris
"It is a very clever strategy IMHO, and I applaud Chris for thinking of it."  K.C.