 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9204
  Re: Connect Four game issues

(...) Hi Tobbe Nice to see a fellow Technic head turn up here. What do you think of this idea. You build a small bridge with a rail track over the top of the game board to a standard. It has a row of 1 x 4 gear racks down either side and you robot (...) (21 years ago, 16-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Connect Four game issues

(...) Hellu! (...) And the same to you! (...) Hmmm... rtlToronto has these games to "show and tell" and thus learning new ways to build stuff. Or at least that's what they claim :) This way it would be pretty limited with all robots looking somewhat (...) (21 years ago, 16-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Connect Four game issues

(...) That's a good point. Although I could counter it by saying that in the real world engineer's are always having to conform to standards that have already been layed down and fit things to other thing's that have already been built. (...) Again, (...) (21 years ago, 16-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Connect Four game issues

(...) Well, there still is the standard that connects the 'bots to the game board. (...) What I've read so far indicates that the game will take too long as-is... (...) Interesting. (...) Yeah, the microwalkers we're cute but just don't talk to me (...) (21 years ago, 16-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)