 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9076
Re: Why I hate my life
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 11 Sep 2003 19:33:34 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Steven Lane wrote:

Here in england, this old woman managed to collapse every apartment on one
corner of her building by setting off a gas explosion. The building was badly
designed. The blast lifted her ceiling allowing the prefabricated walls to pop
out. The up shot of this was that every building of this design had to be
demolished.

I'm trying to think of what the memo looks like that goes up on the corkboard
next to the elevator looks like for a situation like that.

"Dear Tennants,

Unfortunatley, our building must be demolished.  Please accept our apologies for
any inconvienence this may cause.

Sincerly,

    Management."

    Iain