 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9066
Re: Why I hate my life
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 11 Sep 2003 13:42:38 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Iain Hendry wrote:

<snip>

I feel for you.

I lived in an apartment complex once on the 5th floor of a 9 floor building.

There was a problem somewhere in the drainage pipes so people's sinks were
backing up.  The super runs the snake down thru the pipes from somewhere on the
top floor and thinks he fixes it when all the sinks up there start draining.

What actually happened is that the blockage moved down a few floors and got
restuck right around my floor, so all that drainage water coming down from the
sinks in the apartments above me decided to make a hasty exit right out thru my
kitchen sink.

Yeah, the looks and smell of my apt. was wonderful that week.

So I sorta know what you're going thru.

Dave K