 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8974
Re: Segway HT and Roomba
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 2 Sep 2003 20:50:44 GMT

<snip>

D'oh!

Forgot my pics of hte weekend link!

http://sparky.i989.net/run0308a.htm

Not all up yet--Chris may appreciate future pics that might make their way onto
the aforementioned page--then again he just might rant and rave a bout safety as
it pertains to pyrotechnics and never talk to me again...

We shall see...

Dave K