 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8973
Re: Segway HT and Roomba
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 2 Sep 2003 20:34:04 GMT

Now you've done it.  We'll have to get Greg to do a pic of a Calum
Troll.  Like the regular Calum, but grouchier :)

And it you spin him around real quickly... His hair goes all frizzy...

AHHHHHHHHhhhhhhh

my eyes.... you just put a picture of this:

http://www.wiccabilly.com/images/troll.jpg

with this:

http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/events/lego/lego-shirts-calum.jpg

in my head..... I'm going to have to stab my eyes with very sharp pencils
to get this combined image out of my head!!!!

thanks guys

over and over I see me holding a mini calum and spinning him in my hands,
his hair, flying all over the place.......

make it stop!!!

I think that Chris needed a better Labour Dabour weekend!

If he had mine, he'd be all nice and relaxed, and mellow....

But no, now he has visions of Calum with bright pink hair all frizzed out!

Get yer cooler and sit in a field making fun of your friends!  I did and it was
great!

Dave K
-who wants to move to Strongbadia as soon as he can figure out where it is...