 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8938
    Re: Rice Robot —John Guerquin
   (...) John......Probably Rob??? are you out there??? Just curious. Ivan should be back in town shortly, so he can answer for himself. BTW, a little thing aired on Discovery Channel a few days ago: (URL) Pretty cool little 'bot.... John (21 years ago, 1-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: Rice Robot —Chris Magno
      (...) ya that was kind of cool. I would have liked to see more of a close up on the actual "print head" my Braille is very rusty. from what i remember, its 2 columns of 3 rows. did the kid have 6 "plates" for the combinations of one column?? then (...) (21 years ago, 1-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: Rice Robot —Rob Stehlik
   (...) Yeah, I'm here. I just got back from camping in Tobermory. What a nice place. But you don't care about that, you want to know about rice robots... Truth is, I'm trying, but this is really hard. Rob (21 years ago, 1-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)