 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8884
Re: questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 27 Aug 2003 22:00:34 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Vineet Honkan wrote:
Hey guys-

I looked in the book on Lego Mindstorms, but it doesn't answer my question. Do
any of you know what the letters "OR" and "AND" stand for in their respective
systems?

Or and And are logical operators.  Look up a basic electrical circuit theory
book or high school physics book for more information.

Also, at the last meeting, I think it was John who had the RCX with a few touch
sensors, but they were wired in a certain way. Which way wass that?

Don't worry about it, it's a multiplexing method for sensors you don't have.

Calum