 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8885
Re: A Trip to Legoland Germany
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 28 Aug 2003 02:31:58 GMT

Hi guys,

Most of you knew about my trip to Legoland Germany this year.  Here's some of
the notes from the trip with photos:

http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/people/tsangc/europe03-index.html

If you want to fast forward the other trip stuff, just search for "Day 10" and
start reading from there.

I hope you enjoy the travelogue!

I even enjoyed the non-LEGO parts.  :)

Calum, I knew from reading your 'Surfing the bathtub' recounting of your
Brickfest trip that you have a talent for such travelogues.  But this page makes
it clear that you're also a skilled photographer.  The pictures, along with the
account, are really good stuff.

Allan B.