 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8875
8874  |  8876
Subject:
A Trip to Legoland Germany
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 27 Aug 2003 05:40:03 GMT

Hi guys,

Most of you knew about my trip to Legoland Germany this year.  Here's some of
the notes from the trip with photos:

http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/people/tsangc/europe03-index.html

If you want to fast forward the other trip stuff, just search for "Day 10" and
start reading from there.

I hope you enjoy the travelogue!

Calum