 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8883
8882  |  8884
Subject:
questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 27 Aug 2003 21:26:18 GMT

Hey guys-

I looked in the book on Lego Mindstorms, but it doesn't answer my question. Do
any of you know what the letters "OR" and "AND" stand for in their respective
systems?

Also, at the last meeting, I think it was John who had the RCX with a few touch
sensors, but they were wired in a certain way. Which way wass that?