 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8877
    Re: rtlToronto15: Pipe Racers Pro Concept —Steve Hassenplug
   (...) One other thing for all builders (robot and Pipe track) that I think is worth talking about... At Brickfest, one of the 'test' courses only had about six inches of clearance between pipes, and also between the pipe and the ground. Given that (...) (21 years ago, 27-Aug-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: rtlToronto15: Pipe Racers Pro Concept —David Schilling
     (...) In fact, if robots must fit in a 12-inch cube, then even if centered on a pipe, they will potentially stick about 8 and a half inches away from the pipe they're on. And since there's nothing in the rules that says they need to center (...) (21 years ago, 27-Aug-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: rtlToronto15: Pipe Racers Pro Concept —Calum Tsang
   (...) Yes. It should be a foot. The pipe segments are all cut to a foot, so as long as we keep the verticals pretty long, we should be okay. The 90 deg corners helps for that. Calum (21 years ago, 27-Aug-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)