 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8858
Re: joystick help
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 26 Aug 2003 20:27:45 GMT

Chris-

So I have to use two touch sensors and two light sensors to operate four motors
(I read in an earlier message that to control four motors, one has to use two
RCX bricks). When using the light sensors, what should I do?